Thank you for contacting us.
Your form has been submitted successfully. Our representative will contact you shortly.
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market Analysis (2019 – 2026)| By Key Players, Product Type, Application and Region
The new research report titled "Next Generation Sequencing Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2019 - 2026" gives a detailed prognosis and future prospects of the next generation sequencing market. The report highlights the major market events including market players, latest trends, technological advancements and growth opportunities in the global next generation sequencing market that helps industry experts and investors to take vital business decisions. Additionally, the report focuses on why the interest for next generation sequencing is expanding and all the imperative factors that contribute to overall market growth. The worldwide statistical surveying report of next generation sequencing describes the market size in 2018 was valued at USD XX million and is expected to attain at USD XX million from 2019 to 2026.
In the first section, next generation sequencing report adds an executive summary that contains a precise market overview and gives the important market numbers based on the in-depth forecast. In the next section, market dynamics of the next generation sequencing market has been studied comprehensively, includes industry drivers, next generation sequencing market restraints, latest developments and opportunities available to upcoming market players. An in-depth approach towards next generation sequencing market threats and drivers offers a clear picture of how the market anticipated growing during the forecast period 2014 - 2026.
In addition, the report discusses next generation sequencing business strategies, sales and profit, market channels, market volume, next generation sequencing raw material suppliers and buyers information, demand and supply ratio across the globe. The report segments the worldwide next generation sequencing market based on the type of product, end users, and regions. It describes the performance of an individual segment in next generation sequencing market growth. In addition, geographic segmentation of next generation sequencing is based on North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa and others.
Competitive Landscape Another notable feature of the next generation sequencing report offers the detailed company profiles of some of the prominent market players, which will remain active in forthcoming years, along with next generation sequencing product launches, key developments, financials details, product sale and gross margin, next generation sequencing business short-term and long-term marketing strategies and SWOT analysis of the companies. In the subsequent part, the report adds acquisitions and collaborations strategies adopted by next generation sequencing international and local players to increase consumer base in different geographies.
Top Leading Manufactures Studied in Global Next Generation Sequencing Market - Illumina, Novo gene, Pacific Biosciences, Daan Gene, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Roche Sequencing, BGI, Novo gene, Roche and Berry Genomics
Next Generation Sequencing Market Segmentation For comprehensive understanding, the report offers global next generation sequencing market segmentation based on the type of product, end users and region. The report offers a historical analysis of individual next generation sequencing market segment from 2014 to 2018 and forecast from 2019 to 2026. The numbers are provided in the form of revenue expected to be generated (USD million) and year to year growth rate (CAGR).
|Asia-Pacific North America Europe South America Middle East & Africa||454-Sequencing Illumina Sequencing||Oncology Hereditary Disease Detection Life Science|
In the later part, next generation sequencing report adds market segment study across the major geographies of North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East & Africa and others. The region-wise study of the next generation sequencing market gives information on the historical as well as current market size, next generation sequencing product and application scope, key developments and threats to the growth of the specific region.
Objectives of the Study
- The report presents key insights and evaluates the total revenue that is expected to be generated in the next generation sequencing market for the period 2019 - 2026. Although report provides both historical and estimated numbers in the form of value (USD million) and substantial CAGR.
- There are a number of companies associate with next generation sequencing business for a very long time, the scope of the global next generation sequencing market will go wider in future. The report offers SWOT analysis of active participants of the global next generation sequencing market so that you can try to be one step ahead of them.
- The next generation sequencing report sheds light on major market segments on the basis of their individual performance in the global market. This detailed approach helps to understand the significant market segments which are likely to dominate the market in the coming years.
- The next generation sequencing report tracks the major dynamics that shape the market, study encloses the industry drivers, restraints, next generation sequencing industry news and policies by regions, key players opportunities and demand for the next generation sequencing in the international market.
- The report provides the chronological market size of next generation sequencing in major geographies of the globe from 2014 to 2019. It gives information about the regional attractiveness of market, industry chain structure, largest countries that expanding their next generation sequencing business.
- Thus, global next generation sequencing market propitious to newcomers and established players of thr next generation sequencing industry. Moreover, the systematic approach makes easy to understand and presents a complete view of the global next generation sequencing market.
Table of Contents 1 Global Market Overview 1.1 Scope of Statistics 1.1.1 Scope of Products 1.1.2 Scope of Manufacturers 1.1.3 Scope of Application 1.1.5 Scope of Regions/Countries 1.2 Global Market Size 2 Regional Market 2.1 Regional Production 2.2 Regional Demand 2.3 Regional Trade
Table of Contents 1 Global Market Overview 1.1 Scope of Statistics 1.1.1 Scope of Products 1.1.2 Scope of Manufacturers 1.1.3 Scope of Application 1.1.5 Scope of Regions/Countries 1.2 Global Market Size 2 Regional Market 2.1 Regional Production 2.2 Regional Demand 2.3 Regional Trade 3 Key Manufacturers 3.1 Thermo Fisher Scientific 3.1.2 Company Information 3.1.2 Product Specifications 3.1.3 Business Data (Capacity, Sales Revenue, Volume, Price, Cost and Margin) 3.2 Illumina 3.2.1 Company Information 3.2.2 Product Specifications 3.2.3 Business Data (Capacity, Sales Revenue, Volume, Price, Cost and Margin) 3.3 Roche Sequencing 3.3.1 Company Information 3.3.2 Product Specifications 3.3.3 Business Data (Capacity, Sales Revenue, Volume, Price, Cost and Margin) 3.4 Pacific Biosciences 3.4.1 Company Information 3.4.2 Product Specifications 3.4.3 Business Data (Capacity, Sales Revenue, Volume, Price, Cost and Margin) 3.5 BGI 3.5.1 Company Information 3.5.2 Product Specifications 3.5.3 Business Data (Capacity, Sales Revenue, Volume, Price, Cost and Margin) 3.6 Novo gene 3.6.1 Company Information 3.6.2 Product Specifications 3.6.3 Business Data (Capacity, Sales Revenue, Volume, Price, Cost and Margin) 3.7 Novo gene 3.7.1 Company Information 3.7.2 Product Specifications 3.7.3 Business Data (Capacity, Sales Revenue, Volume, Price, Cost and Margin) 3.8 Roche 3.8.1 Company Information 3.8.2 Product Specifications 3.8.3 Business Data (Capacity, Sales Revenue, Volume, Price, Cost and Margin) 3.9 Daan Gene 3.9.1 Company Information 3.9.2 Product Specifications 3.9.3 Business Data (Capacity, Sales Revenue, Volume, Price, Cost and Margin) 3.10 Berry Genomics 3.10.1 Company Information 3.10.2 Product Specifications 3.10.3 Business Data (Capacity, Sales Revenue, Volume, Price, Cost and Margin) 4 Major Application 4.1 Oncology 4.1.1 Overview 4.1.2 Oncology Market Size and Forecast 4.2 Hereditary Disease Detection 4.2.1 Overview 4.2.2 Hereditary Disease Detection Market Size and Forecast 4.3 Life Science 4.3.1 Overview 4.3.2 Life Science Market Size and Forecast 5 Market by Type 5.1 454-Sequencing 5.1.1 Overview 5.1.2 454-Sequencing Market Size and Forecast 5.2 Illumina Sequencing 5.2.1 Overview 5.2.2 Illumina Sequencing Market Size and Forecast 5.3 Others 5.3.1 Overview 5.3.2 Others Market Size and Forecast 6 Conclusion